Monday, September 10, 2007

Miscellany

I'm working on finishing our pictures of Scotland--I've done pretty well so far. Here's the page I've done of Edinburgh Castle--it was so cool! It contains the Crown Jewels of Scotland, which are the oldest regalia in Europe.

Full Credits HERE

I've also been digging (metaphorically, at least) some old pictures out to scrap them. I've always loved these pictures of my roommates and me at Mimi's Cafe. We had such a fun time posing for them. And I think everyone can safely say that I'm the best poser!

Full Credits HERE

We took these pictures of Katie last summer at the Botanical Gardens while Connie was is town. Ah, the good old days when she could fall asleep anywhere. I know it's odd, but my favorite part of these photos is her little feet. They're so scrumptious!

Full Credits HERE

And since I realize that I don't have nearly as many pages done of Paul, here are some of that gorgeous boy to feast your eyes upon. The first pictures were just taken a few days ago (his shirt says "I do all my own stunts"--hilarious!), and the others are the day after he was born. What a difference! And look how little Katie is in those!

Full Credits HERE

Full Credits HERE

0 comments: