Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bad Blogger...

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated! I feel like we've been so busy, but if you asked me what we've been doing, I really couldn't tell you. We have been doing a lot of gardening lately (that's my newest thing--I'm determined to be good at it, but I'm sorta failing!). Paul is having surgery tomorrow, so we were in pre-op all morning today, and I have to be at the hospital at 6 am tomorrow morning! Poor Katie...she's being dropped off at my friends house at 5 in the morning. Since my kids don't get up until 8:30ish, she's going to be a wreck! We'll try putting her down when we get there, but I don't know how successful that will be. So wish us luck!

I mentioned a while ago that the Sweet Shoppe (digi scrapping store) has a feature called From Our Blog to Yours. If you participate, you get a point towards a discount--and I certainly could use that! So this week's FOBTY was to post about your favorite Sweet Shoppe product. I don't know if I could choose a favorite, but I LOVE this alpha by Kristin CB. I've used it a million times, and I think it's just gorgeous!

I used it on this layout here that I just completed today:

Full Credits HERE

And here are some more that I've done lately:

Full Credits HERE

Full Credits HERE

Full Credits HERE

Full Credits HERE

Full Credits HERE

Full Credits HERE

0 comments: