Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trunk-or-Treat

We had our ward's trunk-or-treat last night, and we had a really good time. I, of course, waited until the last minute to finish up the kids' costumes, so I was running around like a mad woman before it began. (Can anyone explain to me why it started at 6 on a week night? How does everyone get home from work, eat dinner, get costumes ready, and get out the door in time?) But it was worth it. The lighting wasn't good for pictures, so we didn't get very many that turned out well. We'll definitely be doing a photo shoot later on. But here are some pictures just so you have an idea what the kids looked like. And, I have to brag: I made each of the costumes myself!!


We only managed to get 2 photos of Katie with her wings on, and the other turned out blurry. I had to crop this one down so that you didn't have a million other people in the photo.

Here's Pepe Le Paul, reprising the role of "Skunk" that Katie played 2 years ago. I'm still really proud of this costume, and glad that it got some more use!


This picture really doesn't do the costume justice, but it was the best one we got last night. Is there anything cuter than a baby in a tutu? If there is, I can't think of it. Averi made an adorable bumblebee.


Katie learning how to do the YMCA. Notice the bare legs: her tights disappeared and we never were able to find them. And by this point, Paul had removed his tail.


Dancing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGOSH!!! Those are seriously the cutest costumes EVER!!!

Jenn said...

Your kids are adorable. I can't believe how big they have gotten.

Chloé said...

Sooooooo adorable! Love those pix!!

jess and jessica said...

WOW! You are very talented. Those costumes are way cute!!! I really loved the little bumblebee. Happy Halloween!!