Monday, April 1, 2013

Quick photos from Easter

Just popping in with a few photos from Easter. I sewed all the dresses, made the bows, and made the bow tie. I was sewing on buttons Sunday morning. I’m tired.
DSC_9239
Trying out shaving cream marbled eggs. We did this (successfully) with preschoolers. My kids, not so much. It’s starting out fine here.
DSC_9242
Starting to get out of control.
DSC_9245
And now it’s disintegrated into chaos. This is what happens when Mom leaves the room for five minutes.
DSC_9267
Not as beautiful as I would have liked. Of course, they look much better once the shaving cream was rubbed off.
 DSC_9248
Bridget got to do the traditional dyeing.
DSC_9251
DSC_9255
Yes, she drank the dye. I thought she was just going to look. You would think I would learn, since after looking back through old Easter photos, I have many shots of a kid trying out the dye.
DSC_9268
Doesn’t taste so good.
DSC_9257
DSC_9261
DSC_9265 
She wanted to kiss the egg. Why?
DSC_9275
DSC_9280
I have an adorable family. Seriously. How are they all so good looking?
DSC_9286
DSC_9287
 DSC_9291 
DSC_9294
DSC_9298
DSC_9304
 DSC_9313
DSC_9317
His primary teacher said he should be a pediatrician, because apparently pediatricians wear bow ties. And since my boy Paul is wicked smaht, he could, if he wanted to.
 DSC_9312
Not sure why I thought I could get a good photo of a 19 month old. Past Easters should have taught me better. I really should do a post comparing Bridget and Averi at this same age on Easter. It’s bizarre. They’re twins born three years apart.
DSC_9320
She was fine when she was distracted. Aww! So cute! P.S. I designed the pattern for her dress myself. *Pats self on back.*
DSC_9329
DSC_9332
“I’m tired of pictures and I’ve missed my nap two days in a row!”
DSC_9335
“But at least I have cute shoes.” Bridget adores shoes. She insists on wearing them at all times, even if she’s only in a diaper. She’s always asking for her “shs” (not really a vowel in the word the way she says it).
DSC_9336
DSC_9338
Easter dinner spread. So yummy and adorable!
DSC_9339
Sneak peek of the new table. Its size definitely came in handy for this meal!
DSC_9340
Michelle’s cute bunny fruit bowl that she made.
DSC_9341
Carrot cake. Of course.
DSC_9342
Yummy Easter bread. The kids were wild about the eggs in it.

0 comments: