Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm going to kill my kids!

They are in destruct-o mode today. First Katie emptied the entire bottle of handsoap (which is PURPLE--never buying that again) all over the bathroom sink and the handtowels. This was done deliberately. Then she peed on the floor (not deliberately, but still frustrating), including her pants and socks, necessitating yet another load of laundry. And just now I found the 2 of them in their bathroom, squirting their toothpaste all over the floor AND LICKING IT OFF!! Gross! And that toddler toothpaste is so expensive!!! I'm going to go nuts!

ETA: Funny how I can go from completely in love (see previous post) to fuming in a matter of minutes. Kids will do that to you.

5 comments:

Chris H. said...

You must be on your 5th snow day out of 8 school days, and the other 3 days on 2 hour delays..oh, wait, no that's me...

Feel your pain...hope tomorrow is better.

Ms. Ashley Barnes said...

Don't kill your kids...I think Mom would be a little upset.

averi said...

I once squirted all the toothpaste onto my play dishes and showed them to my mom and she was soooo mad... she must have been having a bad day. she doesn't like it when I tell this story, so I won't finish it :)

Brian said...

What. My darling Grandkids being bad. Must have been something that was done by their parents that set them off into this direction :-) You too provided stressful moments in our lives but I can't think of anything of them now. I love my Grndkids, especially now and I love you too. Just keep on smiling and think about the daily hassles we have to deal with here in India. At least its not cow pies on the floor everywhere you step. Love ya lots -- Dad

shelley said...

I can relate!! :)