Sunday, May 31, 2009

Flower Child

Averi looked so adorable in her dress today, so I thought I'd take her outside and get some pictures of her. But she was having none of it. So, budding photographer that I am, I thought, "Ah! A prop! That's all she needs. Then I will have the stunning photographs I've always dreamed off." So I got her a pretty yellow flower to hold and prepared for some amazing photos of her pondering the beauty of nature. Instead, she promptly ate it. And I let her. I think I'm a bad mom.





I love those pictures.

I also got some other good ones after she decided it wasn't worth fighting me; if she was very good, she might get to devour some more flora.





5 comments:

Laura said...

Cute pictures! And you're not a bad mom - you're just letting her fully experience nature. :)

shelley said...

Cute, CUTE pics! Nice work Ms. Photographer. :)

Stef said...

WOW! You did a great job! I will have to try the flower snack next time!!

Brad and Lisa said...

Those are so cute, I love them!

Jen Kesler said...

So pretty!!!