Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Tree Part I

The biggest problem with putting up the Christmas tree is rearranging the furniture. I don't know how people find room for these massive trees while keeping everything else the same. I was able to get that done this afternoon while the kids were sleeping. I had these great plans to have a family evening decorating the tree, but then I forgot that Aaron had Scouts. Not his fault. He's only been going to Scouts every Wednesday for the last year. I don't know why I can't get it into my head. It's also on the calendar. But for some reason I'm blind to that particular entry. Things like this happen every Wednesday. Fortunately, I had other helpers:






I wanted to get it decorated tonight, but then a strand went out. I don't know why I was surprised. A strand ALWAYS goes out. So that took about 45 minutes to figure out, and by that time I was done. So stay tuned for pictures of the completed tree...

1 comments:

Cindy said...

Hey Chelsey! I love the money idea...I'm so sick of punishing for a million different behavioral things so I just might give that a try!!