Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Averi’s Interview for her 4th Birthday

My favorite food is: apples
My favorite movie is: Swiss Family Robinson (We just watched it last night, so obviously it’s fresh in her mind.)
The coolest person on Earth is: the prophet Daniel (???)
My favorite thing to learn about is: numbers
The thing I’m great at is: puzzles
If I could go anywhere, it would be: Utah
My favorite color is: fuchsia
My favorite superhero or princess is: Storm
When I grow up, I’m going to be a: mom
My favorite song is: Praise to the Man
A book I love is: Llama Llama Misses Mama
When I was little, I used to: play with baby toys
My favorite time of year is: Christmas
The snack I like best is: fruit leather
One food that I really don’t like is: raw meat (‘cause we eat a lot of that around here…)
My best friend is: Carly
If I had one wish, it would be: to be a princess
My favorite phrase is: (We couldn’t think of any phrases that Averi uses frequently.)
My favorite treat is: Oreos
My favorite toy is: my ponies

Averi is a very independent child. She'll go into her room and play by herself forever, which is both good and bad. It can get very lonely around the house when she doesn't want to play with me! She is my girl that LOVES to cook. The moment she hears anyone in the kitchen she runs and gets the stools to see if she can help. She's very NOT helpful when it comes to most other chores, though. She always seems to pawn most of the work off onto her brother or sister. She does like to unload the dishwasher. She really likes her preschool class, although she has bouts of severe shyness. She's my only child that's ever been shy, so I'm not sure how to deal with it very well. Shy I am not. That trait did not come from my side of the family. She will usually warm up after a while, and when she does she is very charming. She still has the most adorable little voice, which part of why she's quite spoiled. We love our Averi-girl!

IMG_0233

0 comments: