Saturday, August 18, 2007

Catch Up

It's been a while since I've posted, so this will just be a collection of my recent pages. I've been all over the board as far as my subject matter is concerned: Scotland, Jorgensens in town, husbands, babies...

First, some pictures of us while we were at Urquhart Castle in Scotland. The ruins of the castle are on the banks of Loch Ness, and yes, we did look for Nessie, to no avail.

Full Credits HERE

Next, the bumper boats at Hinckle Family Fun in Albuquerque. This was how we cooled off after a sweltering day in a New Mexico July!

Full Credits HERE

This is a picture from last summer. Aaron made this out of the foam alphabet puzzle while he was playing with Katie. I thought it was very creative, and super sweet!

Full Credits HERE

And finally, a picture I took of Katie blowing bubbles in our newly green backyard! Isn't it gorgeous! She is as well...

Full Credits HERE

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm totally embarrassed that you put up that picture of me. I look like a complete doof.

Unknown said...

Okay, maybe not a complete doof. That's a pretty awesome shirt I've got on.