Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Kids

So I really think that I have the cutest kids in the entire world. Really. I do. The other day Katie and Paul were playing in Katie's crib (don't ask--they get a kick out of that for some reason), and I whipped my camera out and started snapping. I got so many good pictures! I'm quite pleased with this layout that I finished last night. I think it's because it has so many pictures of my cute kids! In case you don't already know, you can click on the picture and enlarge it so that you can see the details. This one's a two-pager, so I was able to fit quite a bit on it, but it shows up quite small on Blogger. Journaling reads: "This has become a morning ritual. Paul usually wakes up first. Then we go to find Katie, who, of course, is in her crib. I plop Paul down in there and you two will spend ages playing before we start the day."

Full Credits HERE

I have one more page to post. I really wasn't that enamored with this one...I don't know why. Maybe it's because I hardly ever do pastels. But it actually garnered quite a few comments on the DST board--more than others that I liked quite a bit more. It's weird how people's taste are so varied. After talking to Aaron about it (this obviously perplexed me quite a bit), I decided that a lot of it had to do with the size of the pictures and the cute baby. It must have given it more curb appeal.

Full Credits HERE

0 comments: