Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

Favorite Lotion:

J.R. Watkins Lemon Cream is delicious. I want to eat it. Seriously.

Favorite Fantasy Series:

The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan. Picture shown is of the first book. I just finished #12, and it’s good. Read it.

Favorite Color Scheme:

Aqua and red. I’m in love.

Favorite Design Blog:

John and Sherry are just too cute (as is Burger, their Chihuahua), their style is fabulous, and I would kill for the PB Moorish Tiles rug in their living room. Check it out.

Favorite Makeup Line:

This one is always changing, but I’ve loved everything of Smashbox that I’ve tried lately. My newest product is their tinted moisturizer, and it’s great. I’m also in love with their Head Shot eyeshadow trio.

And there you have it. Just a few of my favorite things.

0 comments: